Wednesday, June 23, 2010

grocery vlog

My friends from school Joanna and Marcia invited me to be in a video blog for AIGA Houston. Joanna thought we could go through a grocery store and critique packaging designs. So fun! And right up my ally. Here's a few pics of my favorite packaging of the day. The vlog itself is still being worked on, cutting and editing and whatnot, might have to film some more. I'll update this when it's posted to their site. Marcia is now in Switzerland for three months (lucky), so additional filming could pose a problem. Maybe we'll just have to go there and see her. Yes, that is the only feasible solution.


p.s. Dry lavender soda is phenomenal in the Fleur-De-Lis Martini at Hearsay downtown. You must go. And while you're there go ahead and try their Gin-Gin Mule. Hendricks Gin, Lime, Mint, Ginger beer. Yes, please.
I loved the feel of this soft matte plastic, by king soba. Gone are the days when is everything packaged in slick shiny plastic. Now the cool kid's packaging is matte plastic with matte printing. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Audrey wants to re-do her room with IZZE colors . . .
    {}{}{}Judy

    ReplyDelete