Sunday, June 13, 2010

graduation + crawfish

Ok, but really this blog will usually be about interesting design things and such but for right now I just want to get any friends and fam caught up with anything they might have missed in the last few months. And also for my own historical purposes. I'm so forgetful. I should work on that. So, here I am graduating. This is most of my class. We're missing Jenny, Ada, Anna, and Kyra :( But you get the idea. There was black robes and funny hats, people walked, people cheered, and then there were pictures.

University of Houston. Graphic Communications. Class of 2010.
This photo was followed by a hat toss. We decided this must be done because no one did it at our ceremony. We were told not to throw our hats just before entering the stadium. And everyone actually listened. Kids sure are lame these days.
The end of the alphabet is where it's at. Fo sho.
The next day crawfish boil at Lizzard's. Good times.
Always so great to see old friends. So glad yall made it out.

Classmates I'll miss terribly.
And this is why.
My amazingly handsome bf.
Preparation.
Results.
Results in a holding pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment